Essay Topics Related To Law: 20 Questions You Can Cover
If you are studying law at university level, be it employment law or business law or marriage law, you need to practice writing essays on at least ten or twenty common questions that are highly likely to appear on question paper. Here are 20 law questions you may take into consideration for studying deeper. You can practise writing articles and dissertations on these topics as these are the most repeated questions in university level law exams.
Top 20 law essay questions
- Should all sorts of tobacco products be banned by law?
- Should courts declare prostitution as legal?
- Should medical marijuana be declared legal considering its health benefits?
- Is the current drinking age in most countries (or the country of your residence) proper?
- Should all sorts of nuclear weapons be banned across the world?
- Should the US impose more restrictions on its gun owners, dealers and prospective buyers?
- What is the right age for the girls to have access to abortion without letting know their parents?
- Does banning substances only make way for a large and unregulated black market?
- Should corporations around the world be given personhood?
- Under what circumstances, does an adult woman get the right to birth control?
- What occurs when a person dies without writing a will?
- What occurs when a person expires with the last will still at his disposal?
- Does anyone need to own a minimum amount of movable and immovable assets for writing a will?
- What are the basic differences between a last will and a living will?
- What are the benefits and downsides of living will?
- What are the benefits and downsides of last will?
- Can small business owners use personal assets for running their businesses?
- How small business owners can protect the names of their businesses?
- How businesses can be compliant with state and federal regulations?
- Is it legally fine to build new structures on areas that are flood-prone?
- What should no-fault accident victims expect from their insurers?
Places to look for ideas
If you are still undecided as to which topic you should focus or do your research on, you can simply visit your school or college library to get last year’s question papers. This will give you a fair idea of how to get the best ideas. You can also look closer to this site to get more ideas.
Are you a graduate law student looking for legal writing jobs? Here's a great source of them for you!
Get professional essay writing assistance with this website: https://zessay.com/ - they write custom essays from scratch.
Essay writing services
Looking for help with your essay or term paper? Follow this link: ThesisGeek and get your papers done.
Good essay writing guides for everybody who need help with essays.