How To Avoid Overused Topics When Writing An Essay On Racism And Sexism
Sometimes essays can be boring because they have been done on the same topics a million different ways. The idea behind writing an essay is to write something that your audience will want to read. You don’t want to hear them sigh when they see the title and you want them to continue reading. There is no sense in writing an essay that you know no one will read. Here is how to avoid overused topics when writing an essay on racism and sexism:
- Choose topics that you are passionate about. This is the sure-fire way to do a great job on an essay because your passion will show through. If you choose something that is unusual you will avoid what everyone else is writing about.
- If you put the topic into the search bar of your favorite search engine you will find many options. The ones at the top are the ones that most people use so if you don’t want to use one that everyone else in the world has used, choose options that are farther down on the search engine.
- Think outside the box when you are given the topic. Look at things from other points of view and not what first pops into your head. In the example of racism, don’t just look for something with the obvious race issues like Black and White. How about racism concerning Orientals?
- Talk about racism in some unusual way such as sports. Find something about the topic that isn’t usually thought about. Racism and sexism happens all over in many different ways. Don’t talk about the obvious. Sexism occurs in everything from business to recreation.
- If you draw on an instance from personal experience, there is no way you have to worry about it being overused. The closer you get to personal adventures, the farther away you get from what everyone else talks about.
- Think about your audience and what may really interest them. Try not to write something that is going to bore them. When you think about the topic, think if it is something you would want to read.
The greatest compliment you can get when someone is reading your essay is the look in their eyes. You can tell if someone is interested in what they are reading by how they look and their body language. If someone is excited about your essay, you should feel proud that you created something worth writing.
Get professional essay writing assistance with this website: https://www.zessay.com/ - they write custom essays from scratch.
Essay writing services
Looking for help with your essay or term paper? Follow this link: ThesisGeek and get your papers done.